Join The Broward County Chamber of Commerce!


We are pleased to announce that the Broward County Chamber of Commerce is now listed on whocanhire.com

The Broward County Chamber of Commerce provides Your Business with Leads, Referrals & Maximum Exposure in Broward County and Throughout South Florida!

When you join the Broward County Chamber of Commerce, you, in effect, are hiring a professional marketing company, a public relations firm, a multi-media consultant, an advertising firm, a merchant services company and an "Outside Sales Force" at an incredible "mere" fraction of the cost. Our specialty is driving new customers to your door, to your phone and driving traffic to your website.

Whether you are new to internet marketing or expanding your reach online, we are here to help you.  whocanihire.com is more than a directory and puts your business right in front of your target market, making it easy for them to locate and contact you for your services.  Marketing through whocanihire.com lets you create a unique profile that includes a gallery, your company logo, links to website and your social media sites.  
#textcode_from_above#

1 comment:

  1. Broward County Chamber of Commerce Membership & Expos Fraudulent Rip Offs
    I joined the Broward County Chamber of Commerce A/K/A South Florida Chamber of Commerce A/K/A South Florida Business News on July 18, 2011 by sending in my debit card information for a $330 yearly membership fee. I wanted to advertise my business via their Business to Business Expo Shows and with my free ad in their South Florida Business News.
    I did 5 of their shows in 2011 which they quoted me great prices on because of my frequency.
    My fees for these shows were deducted from my Itex Barter account.
    COUNT1:
    In July of 2011, I was quoted $200 & $150 = $350 for 2 shows a day apart and was told $350 would be taken out of my Itex account. When my Itex account was charged, it was charged $350 & $350 = $700 for the 2 shows. I was told it was a mistake and would be corrected. I am still waiting.....
    COUNT 2:
    On 01/19/12, 6 months after I joined the Broward County Chamber of Commerce, by bank debit card had a charge of $330 from the Broward County Chamber of Commerce. My new membership fees were not due until July of 2012.
    I called Rob Urbanek at the BCCC and explained the situation. He stated that is was a clerical error/mistake and that the charge would be reversed.
    I am still waiting.....
    COUNT 3..... After lining up 5 Expos in 2011, I was promised a ½ page advertisement in the South Florida Business News. I am still waiting.....

    I then called Rob Urbanek yesterday, February 1st, after almost 2 weeks and demanded he refund my money. He then answered back with the most obscene language I have ever heard telling me it would be done when it was done and hung up.
    I have decided not to do any more of their Expos as there have always been more Exhibitors than Buyers or Customers at their Expos.
    Abco

    ReplyDelete