Announcing "Word Of Mouse Marketing - Social Media Marketing Simplified for Small Business"
WHEN: December 8 (Thursday), 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM
WHERE: Quality Inn Sawgrass Conference Center, 1711 N. University Drive, Plantation, FL 33322
HOW MUCH: Nothing but ONLY if you RSVP with the link in this email, otherwise $10. Why pay? RSVP right now.
HOW TO RSVP: http://decemberexpo.eventbrite.com
Seminar Program Schedule - 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm
DEC 8 (Thursday) SEMINAR TITLES:
• 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Check-in
• 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: "Effective Web Site Design - Let Your Work Speak For Itself" - SPEAKER: Sahim Zaid, Zaid Designs.
• 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm: "How to Increase Sales in a Down Economy: Simple Yet Little Known Techniques to Make More Money", SPEAKER: Milton Olave, Nexgen Training and Coaching.
• 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm: "Financial Options for Business Owners", SPEAKER: Josh Kaplan, Space Coast Credit Union.
• 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm: "Word of 'Mouse' Marketing - Social Media Marketing Simplified for Small Businsses", SPEAKER: Suzanne Morton, http://www.WhoCanIHire.com
• 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm: "How to Utilize Barter to Increase Sales and Maximize Profits in Today's Economy", SPEAKER: Ted Stawicki, Barterr, Inc.
• 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm: "How to Boost Sales Through Creative Problem Solving", SPEAKER: Rafi Benamoz, Benamoz Inc.
• 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm: "How to Turn an Idea Into a Business in 1 Day", SPEAKER: Vince G, Startup Business Boot Camp.
• 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm: "Making Money in Real Estate in 2012", SPEAKER: Matthew Soroka, Capital Group REIA.
• 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm: "How to Find Missing and Commonly Overlooked Tax Deductions for You and Your Business", SPEAKER: Beatriz De La Rua, Froehlich & De La Rua CPA Firm, LLC.
• 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm: "How to Squeeze More Mileage Out of Your Vehicle (s) and SAVE green, EARN green, BE green: The POWER is in YOUR HANDS", SPEAKERS: Diane Marchese and Martin Chernacov, Syntek Global
• 8:30 pm - END OF SPEAKER PROGRAM
Attend some or all, but be sure to check out the exhibitors at the EXPO while you're there!
These Seminars are packed with information. All seminars will start ON-TIME and are 25 minutes in length. The Broward County Chamber is committed to helping you grow your business and increase your skills. For a schedule of other Chamber events visit http://www.SouthFloridaSeminars.com
RSVP Now to get your ticket emailed to you immediately so you can Attend at No Charge: